3.11.4 In public transport.
Ports, airports,train and bus stations.
- Do not check unknown people’s luggage under your name
- Do not lose sight of your luggage and belongings in any moment
- If you have to wait for a long time, you can always use the lockers available at stations to keep your luggage
- Try to take the minimum number of suitcases as possible for its easier control
- Do not entrust the control of your luggage to people unduly authorized
- Do not take with you items which might be considered dangerous. You must collect as much information as possible before traveling
- Inform yourself about the necessary documents before leaving to your destination
Local buses, Subway and Commuters Trains.
- In case of agglomeration, be cautious with the items inside your pockets
- Place the purse, backpack or similar where you can control it and always closed
- Be aware when getting in and out of the train in stations with very little traffic flow or isolated areas
You must be especially cautious:
- When you are waiting in a line to check or while we are checking
- When we are in a public establishment (coffee shop, press store…)
- During stops along the way of the trip