126.96.36.199 Credit cards
They are criminal’s core target. If you follow these measures, we will all benefit from greater safety:
- Sign the credit card when you first receive it.
- Try not to lose sight of it when making a payment with it; observe they pass it through the right card reader.
- Do not keep the secret number next to the card.
- Sometimes criminals place devices in ATM’s to copy the card information. It is advisable to check if there is something unusual in the ATM and hide the fingers actions in the keyboard.
- If your credit card is lost or stolen, you must phone the bank or telephone the card company immediately.
- Control your bank account statements frequently to make sure there are no changes.