220.127.116.11 Ways of access
The doors, windows and accesses from the garage or to the garden are, obviously, the most vulnerable points to access a home unlawfully. Some safety rules are:
- Install a reinforced security door with lock points to different parts of the door frame, which may also be reinforced.
- The lock must be modern and strong.
- At the time of leaving home, close the lock completely.
- Windows must be accessible from the outside without excessively difficulty and should be protected with grilles.
- The access door of the garage must be as safe as the main door.
- It is advisable to have an alarm system in any property.
- If you have bought a new property or have lost or had your house keys stolen, you must change the cylinder locks.