2.1.2 What does it do?
- It advocates to all public institutions for the implementation of measures to improve the quality of life of deaf people and their families
- It represents the Deaf Community in national and international forums
- It acts as a consulting entity in front of the Administration
- It spreads knowledge, promoting research and development projects related to the deaf community
- It offers services for the deaf, their families and the professionals related to them, in collaboration with Public Administrations
- It guarantees the accessibility to communication, information and new technologies
- It develops programs of access to education and jobs